1) At Wisma MPL, Jalan Raja Chulan – from Monday to Saturday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
2) At Pu Xian Buddhist Mission Center, Jalan Kasipillay – from Monday to Saturday, after 8 p.m.
Sunday after 3 p.m.
Daily chanting (Field Work)
-consisting of either house visits( for blessing), hospital visits ( dedication of prayers for the sick), or funerals (transfer of merits for the dearly departed for rebirth in Pure Land). Members of the chanting group will be notified via SMS with regards to time and location, daily.
1) At Pu Xian Buddhist Mission Center, Jalan Kasipillay – Daily chanting Monday to Friday start @ 7 pm ; Monday to Sunday chanting conducted @ 9 pm, 10 pm, 11 pm & 12 am; Saturday starts @ 8 pm
Mantra Recitation with Master Tony
1) At Pu Xian Buddhist Mission Center, Jalan Kasipillay – Every Sunday, after 8 p.m.
2) Offering of lights celebrations – Once a month Sunday
Dharma Lessons & Learning Mudra taught by Master Tony Chew
Dharma classes for children every Sunday 4 pm. For Adults upon request 6.30 pm on Sunday. Dharma class and Learning Mudra (Hand signs/ Gestures) please refer to Teacher Annie
Friday, May 10th, 2017 – Wesak Day celebrations comprise of consultation with Master Tony , Dana offerings, prayers, taking part in the Wesak day procession at the Brickfields Vihara.
Center opens at 7 am.
Food is served throughout the day.
Master Tony will start his consultation after 7 a.m.
Thousands of items will be on sale ranging from Buddha statues, pendants, bracelets, t-shirts etc.
You may also partake in the Offering of monks robes, flowers, light.
Ritual bathing of the Buddha will carried out throughout the day. Yellow string provided
Chanting of mantra “Om Ami Dewa Say” with the use mudra will be on the 1st floor chanting hall from 8.30 am to 2.30 pm.
Those who are interested in taking part in the Vesak Day procession please assemble at the Brickfields Buddhist Vihara @ 7 pm.
Procession starts at 7.30 pm from front the entrance of the Vihara.
If you wish to join the Pu Xian Buddhist Mission float , please feel free to do so.
Our objective is to show support for Buddhism by taking part in the procession.